Welcome to Banker On FIRE.
In order to avoid any confusion or miscommunication on your road to financial independence, please read the disclaimer below:
- All information found here, including any ideas, opinions, views, predictions, forecasts, commentaries or suggestions expressed or implied herein, are for informational, entertainment or educational purposes only. They should not be construed as personal investment advice. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies
- Please note that I do not provide personal investment advice. I am a retail investor just like you and not a qualified licensed investoment advisor
- I will not and cannot be held liable for any actions you take as a result of anything you read here
- Please make sure to conduct your own due diligence before undertaing any investments or participating in any savings schemes.
- Please consult a licensed financial advisor or broker before making any and all investment decisions
- Any investments, trades, speculations, or decisions made on the basis of any information found on this site, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise
- As BankerOnFIRE.com is my personal blog, it reflects solely my views and opinions. It is in no way connected to or affiliated with my employer. It is also in no way affiliated with any broker, dealer or registered investment advisor
- No representations or warranties are made with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this entire blog, including any links to other sites. The links provided are maintained by their respective organizations and they are solely responsible for their content. All information presented here is provided ‘as is’, without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied.